Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Late Night Post...

It's around midnight right now, and I'm enjoying Doritos and chili cheese dip. It's really good! LOL.

My birthday is on Monday (Oct. 25), and I'm so excited that I'm turning 17!!! I feel old.. nah, just kidding!

I have so much going on that I didn't get to write a post in a while. The Bushman World Ukulele Video Contest is coming up, and I have no idea what 3 songs I wanna do. LOL, it's driving me crazy!! And I want to win... SOOOOO BADLY!! =P

Another big thing that's going on... as some of you may know, I have a gap in my front teeth. Well.... on Tuesday I'm getting them FIXED!!! I've been waiting for this for a long time! I can't wait!

Getting ready for cheer is crazy! My friend Raine went over some stretches and jumps I gotta do for cheer, and my legs hurt already! But I'm excited to get going into the season, then it will be easier. =D

God is doing some incredible things in my life! With getting ready for a ukulele contest, my teeth getting fixed, my birthday, preparing for cheer, and getting straight A's in school, I honestly don't know how it can get any better! I have the best family in the world, the greatest friends ever, and a Savior who loves me and is guiding me to bigger and better things. I am even blessed with the best penpals ever who I write to.

I'm trying to get more posts done whenever I have time.

My new favorite poem: "How Doth the Little Crocodile" by Lewis Carroll.

Yeah, I had to add a little random fact there.

In AP Literature, we've been doing a lot of poetry, and I mean A LOT!!! We were learning about ballads and I thought of that poem. =D

God Bless everyone, and Have a great weekend!

Peace.Love.Happiness.Smiles.
SammyJane <3

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well for you! Not sure about your doritos and chili cheese combo, but the chili part sounds good...chili and cinnamon rolls now that you go me thinking about it! :)

    What a blessing to have good friends, family and being thankful for God's love. oh, and great job with the A's in school. I know I should have applied myself in high school more! I got good grades, but very well SHOULD have been an A student! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete