Monday, October 4, 2010

WHOA!

Today I thought it was Wednesday.
I will admit, it was pretty weird, because Mondays are my late-start days for school, so we start at 9:30 instead of 8:30 in the mornings. So I woke up wondering why my alarm clock said it was 8:35 am.
Then I realized that it was, in fact, a Monday and I woke up on time. =P

What an interesting way to start off the week, huh?

During my PE class, I wrote a poem.
This poem wasn't really a happy poem either.
You know when you have those times when you just don't feel happy, and instead of letting it out on someone, you write it down? Yeah, I had that today, so it was pretty depressing.
I get home from school and read it over again. And at that time I was feeling much better, changed a bit of it, and made it not-so-depressing. About 10 minutes after that, it turned into a song.

So, I guess I didn't write a poem today after all. LOL.

Last week I brought my ukulele and guitar to school to work on songs and play a bit.
I planned on bringing them home today, and I ended up forgetting them in my 6th period english class. So now they're probably sitting there in the classroom...

Kimmy just came home from practice, and now I gotta make spaghetti.

I have an idea for a blog topic I wanna do. I'll probably go over some Scripture tonight and start writing it. I love to write. But I bet you already knew that. =D

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Peace.Love.Happiness.Smiles
SammyJane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment