Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Brief Post...

Happy Tuesday!
Well at least I didn't think today was Thursday!
Don't know what I'm talking about? Read my last post. LOL

Kimmy had her volleyball game today. I'm hoping that the team does good.

I remember my ukulele and guitar from my english class! They were right where I left them. So I was pretty happy about that.

I read over some Scripture last night. I'm hoping to get a good blog post done tomorrow, and write it up tonight. You'll have to wait and see on what it's about. =P

It's sunny outside, and Subway sandwiches sound amazing at the moment. My spaghetti I made last night was good too! I love Italian food!
Speaking of Italians, we have an Italian foreign exchange student at my school. She's pretty awesome!

But anyways...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!
God told us to love each other.. it's true. =D

Peace.Love.Happiness.Smiles
SammyJane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment