Sunday, October 3, 2010

Homecoming Week

My school had their homecoming week from September 30 - October 1, and it sure was interesting.

I'm kinda glad that it's over already. I mean, I can move on with other things, getting through the quarter, get ready for my 17th birthday this month, and getting in shape for cheerleading coming up next month. WOW! How crazy!

Here's some pics for you all.
I wish I could say more, but like people say, "A picture's worth a thousand words."

Peace.Love.Happiness.Smiles
SammyJane <3

                                                          Me on Homecoming day (Oct. 1)      
                                                    
                                                                 My friend Chelsey and I.

         The 3 Sam's! Sam C.(upper left), Sam N. (upper right), and Sam B. in the middle (ME!) haha we're all Juniors too!

No comments:

Post a Comment