Saturday, July 31, 2010

UH OH!!! WATCH OUT!!! SAMMYJANE IS ON THE ROAD!!!

Haha I just got my drivers license today!!!!!!

crash Pictures, Images and PhotosI'm officially legal to drive and I must say that it feels good to take on more responsibilites like driving a car.

But I also know that having some of those big responsibilities is a lot of hard work..

I know God is right by my side to guide me and make sure that I don't fall back on what I'm suppose to do, and that he will protect me from getting into any bad situation that can harm myself or another person while on the road. 

Before I took my test, I said a prayer to keep me safe while driving and keep everyone safe as they were also on the road. I made it, and I passed. 

God does have the power to do such amazing things, even when you don't realize it. =)

Please, EVERYONE!!! Be safe while driving anywhere. There are a lot of crazy drivers out there and it's not worth your life or someone else's life if you get in an accident or get distracted. Don't text, drink, or create distractions while driving. 

Peace.Love.Happiness.Smiles.
SammyJane <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment