Wednesday, July 14, 2010

10 Great Things About Life We Don't Usually Think About

I wrote this several months ago and it's been posted on ReliJournal. And I was looking at it again and decided to share it with you.

10 Great Things About Life We Don't Usually Think About:

1. My family loves me and supports me on everything.

2. My friends accept me and take me for who I am.

3. The new year gives me a jump start to change my old habits; to break the bad ones and create new ones.

4. I tend to make mistakes, but I learn from them as I live my life.

5. I’m comfortable with my body. Everyone has their flaws, and that is what makes us each unique.

6. We are all different; if we were all the same, we would be robots.

7. There is no one in this world that is better than others. The only one that is better than all is Jesus Christ.

8. God gave us life to make it the way we wanna live it.

9. It’s never too late to come to the Lord.

10. I love my life, even when I have my horrible days. Each day brings a whole new adventure.


Click Here to read the whole article.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment