Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dear God, Thank You!

Last week I received a letter from my friend Thomas. 
Some of you know that Thomas was my boyfriend of 4 months until we broke up, but we are still really good friends. He left to go to basic training for the Marine Corps in June. 

So I got a letter from him this last week, and I was super excited because I was really getting impatient of waiting. Yes, it's not good to be impatient but the waiting was definitely worth it because I received AMAZING news from him. 
He wrote to me that he has found Jesus Christ. 

For months, I have been praying for him that someday he would find Jesus in his heart and my prayers were answered by this letter. I was literally in shock by this awesome news, and it just shows that God will answer prayers when it is the best time. I can't wait for him to come home really soon so I can see this man of God he has become. 

I just had to share this with you all. Hope that it brightens up your day, because it brightens mine everyday. =)

Peace.Love.Happiness.Smiles
SammyJane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment