Thursday, August 4, 2011

Taking Advantage of Being Home

This week, I have been taking advantage of staying home before I go to camp on Sunday. I left one day to go to youth group (I needed more info on the camp), and then it was straight home again. But I will say that staying at home isn't so bad right now. I like to consider this a "fast" from traveling to many places; I will admit, I'm saving a lot of money this week.

So, I've been knitting like crazy! Trying to get some projects done before my Spokane's Got Talent audition, and before school starts. I won't have any time to do any knitting during camp, so I gotta get as much done before I leave on Sunday. And I have been kicking butt at getting them done.

Oh boy, Spokane's Got Talent is around the corner again. And no idea on what song to even play!!! Yeah, I have been stressing out on it, and I've been also trying to come up with an idea when I'm not knitting, and still nothing. It's kinda driving me up the wall and I don't wanna put it off until last minute. This is my last year auditioning before I go off to college next summer. It would be awesome to get into the top 16 this year, but only God will decide that. And even if I don't get into the top 16, I'll still have other opportunities to play my music.

Blogger Mobile: WHO HAS ANY IDEA ON HOW TO EVEN ACTIVATE IT???????? I have been trying for months to get it to work through text/mms messaging and it's not working for me at all!

I just found out today that I only have 3 weeks until school starts. And, well, I'm not too excited about it. Yeah, I'm gonna be a SENIOR this year, but I'm just ready to graduate. People have told me that senior year is gonna be your best year, but who knows. I wish I was as excited as most people to be a senior, but in all reality for me, I wanna go to college. But, I do only have 180 school days left. I guess that's pretty exciting in a way.

It just seems weird that I only have this school year and then this next summer, I'm getting ready to leave for college, in possibly San Diego! It's a pretty scary thought, but I'm excited! I'm really excited to start college and work my way towards being a music/youth minister! It seems so far away but it's really not!

Yeah, there's quite a bit going on in my life. More than what I thought.

Peace.Love.Happiness.Smiles.
SammyJane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment